Saturday, March 5, 2011

Au Revoir Trinidad

And so a major milestone in my journey begins...at the airport waiting for my flight to Paris. Please keep your fingers crossed so that my toddler son sleeps and that this trip goes well!

I leave behind Carnival festivities (which are on full blast as I leave the island). I also leave behind good friends, but they will be following me through this blog every step of the way.

My next entry will be from the other side of the pond. I can smell the pain au chocolat that is waiting for me at the corner bakery. I am coming, wait for me!

1 comment:

  1. Hola Vero!
    I will be following you from THIS side of the pond (Bogotá)!!! Mucha suerte y espero que nos encontremos pronto para compartir nuestros intereses culinarios. Besos y Bon Voyage!
    Ana Maria.

    ReplyDelete