Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cocktail party

I'm off to Paris in two weeks. WAAAHOOOOO. Apologies, I'll try to contain my excitement and keep a professional, controlled attitude toward this surreally fantabulous event that's about to occur.

Eager to share my happiness with friends, I decided to have a cocktail party chez nous. It was awesome - like playing house and dress-up. 

The table:
The food:
Bruschetta with pesto, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil from my garden on ciabatta
Deviled eggs with stone ground mustard, mayo, and paprika
Crab meat cocktail on endive boats
Store-bought goodies - hummus, black olive tapenade, stuffed grape vine leaves - who says you have to make everything yourself?

The drinks:


An overall success. The best part, however, was spending time with wonderful friends we've made here in Trinidad. Will miss you all.

5 comments: