Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The best dessert I've ever had.

Remember I told you that I don't have much of a sweet tooth? Well, that didn't apply with this tart. It's a raspberry and passion fruit mousse tart, and it's glorious. The right kind of sweet, and the right kind of tart. 
my version of the raspberry and passion fruit mousse tart topped with jelly glaze and passion fruit seeds
The day the chef demonstrated how to make this beauty, he also made different sizes as well as light lemon tarts.



So sorry, but due to Le Cordon Bleu copyright regulations, I'm not allowed to share the recipes for these desserts with you. I just wanted to make your mouth water. (Insert evil laugh here).

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmm.....!!!
    ensenhame a hacer esta belleza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make this for me when you get to Trinidad! I've made a mousse de maracuyá but the raspberry ... oh that would be nice! I think this would be my favorite. Just catching up now on the blog. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete